Saturday, November 23, 2019

Dear you.

hey, I miss you.
haven't seen you in ages. I think of you once every day. "I want to meet you so bad," I say.
have never missed your birthday since Senior high school (or maybe Junior high school?), you need to know, I don't remember most of close friends' birthday, they may hate me if they know I'm someone who is capable of congratulating a person every single year without a miss.
when you said, "never forget me." yeah I never forget you even for a day.

you always found me when I was at the rock bottom (somehow magically), you had seen my ugly sides. heard my embarrassing confession.
I forget how to make pretty writings, maybe I get old.
just so you know, even when I fell in love with people or had a crush, I always remember you here and there.
once, I saw your photo, smiling, I got happy and disappointed at the same time, I was happy because you were fine and surrounded by good people but disappointed as I've never seen you smile that wide to my direction.
I felt like I didn't deserve to like you back then, I didn't know you enough, had never understood you.
sometimes I blamed my introvert self for that.

maybe I'm just too emotional and you just see me as someone you know. it's okay. I mean I'm so freaking used to the one-sided emotion. you know it very well.
I'm too old to say it's love, well I don't think it is now, but if you come out (?) it's enough for me.
I just want to know where the heck you are right now, you're fine right? we are freaking worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment